Friday, November 5, 2010

we need to becareful

I think after leaving an abuser you get this over whelming high. for a minute you feel like you can take on the world. You believe that because you got the greatest evil in your life that it can't happen again. And then what do you do End up with the same exact type of person. Maybe this one doesn't physically abuse you but you end up in this loop of picking the same kind of person who can't be emotionally available. Than you feel stuck again. We need to find the root. We need to figure out why we are continually attracting this type of man. So I challenge myself to figure out why. i guess the first place to start is some kind of therapy. I don't think i can figure it out on my own. I think whenever I get close too figuring out why I pretend everything is a ok because I am scared. I don't want to be scared anymore. I want to know why so i can change it. So i can become a better person so i can pick a person who will love me just for who i am... a person that CAN love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment